New Wedding Course Date for 2018
It’s a New Year with so much to plan for those organising a 2018 wedding! Make sure you always remember to take some time out to de-stress and if you’re looking for the perfect opportunity to focus on your relationship amidst all of the planning, book your place on the next Marriage by Design Day hosted by Care for the Family.
The date is Saturday 12th May and the cost is FREE with lunch included!
Here’s some feedback from the last course day held in October:
- Thank you for an insightful day. It really made me think about what marriage will be like and was good to take time out from the day to day grind!
- We have been married (happily) for 3 months and weren’t sure if there was anything that we were doing wrong or could benefit from but booked anyway. We have realised today that there could well have been pitfalls ahead and now we know how to deal with them thanks to this course
- I have thoroughly enjoyed the Marriage by Design course and have really learnt important strategies for the way forward in our marriage. Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much for taking time out to provide this course. Very well organised. Appreciated!
- Enjoyable and thorough day – thank you so much. Will definitely recommend
Care for the Family will be attending the Sefton Wedding Fair later this month, so it’s the perfect chance to come along and ask more about the day, have a chat and book a seat!