The Empress Hotel
The Empress Hotel
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Our team of experienced staff offer an unrivalled service and attention to detail to ensure that your day is full of happy and wonderful memories. Located in the centre of Douglas Bay, we are licensed to hold Civil Wedding Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships and can offer the complete package for hosting your Isle of Man wedding.
We have two suites, The Price Albert Suite, air conditioned with a dance floor and private bar, which offers seating for up to 180 guests for a luncheon or dinner and The Connaught Suite, which seats up to 40 people, with natural daylight for the smaller wedding celebration. We also have two lawns at the front of the hotel, a conservatory and a spiral staircase, which make excellent photographic venues.
From the time your booking is placed (we will be happy to hold a date for you on a provisional basis for 14 days), our dedicated team will assist your preparations and ensure that every detail is taken care of.
Guests are also able to book specially reduced accommodation rates at the hotel, and relax in the knowledge that they can enjoy a lazy morning after breakfast before travelling home.
Download our Wedding Brochure here.
All Inclusive Wedding Packages for 2017, 2018 and 2019
For 60 guests day and night, our All Inclusive Wedding Packages have been designed to take the worry out of budgeting, and has the flexibility to add extra guests for a small additional cost. We include all you will need for you and your guests to enjoy a special day, from drinks on arrival and a fabulous three course wedding breakfast right through to a scrumptious evening buffet and a DJ who will keep you off your chairs all night! Our All Inclusive Wedding Packages include:
Full Carvery Dinner
- A Glass of Bucks Fizz on arrival
- A Glass of Merlot or Chardonnay with the meal
- 3 Course Carvery Meal
- A Glass of sparkling pink Prosecco with the cake
- Evening Hot & Cold Buffet
- Red Carpet to greet you on arrival
- Printed Personalised Table Menu
- Our Resident Pianist
- Disco & Back Ground Music
- Loan of Cake Stand & Silver Cake Knife
- Chair Covers & Ties to suit your choice of Colour Scheme
- Sparkle Curtain to Dress your top table
- White Table linen and Napkins
- Penthouse Suite or Suite with a bottle of bubbly
- And full English breakfast for the night of the wedding
- 2017 – £4,100. Extra Day Guests £49.50. Extra Evening Guests £11.50.
- 2018 – £4,300. Extra Day Guests £51.00. Extra Evening Guests £12.50.
- 2019 – £4,500. Extra Day Guests £53.00. Extra Evening Guests £13.50.
Carvery Menu Sample
- Fresh Parsnip and Garlic Soup with roll & butter | Chefs Chicken Liver Pate with Cherry Chutney & Melba Toast | Smoked Mackerel Salad with Horseradish Mousse & Lemon Dressing
- Roasted Sirloin of Manx Beef, Yorkshire PuddingServed with horseradish sauce | Slow Roast Leg of Pork | Roast Pepper & Feta Tartlet with Glazed Cherry Tomatoes & Fresh Rocket Leaves | All With a Selection of Fresh Seasonal Vegetables & Roast Potatoes
- Selection of Delicious Desserts with Fresh Cream
- Freshly Brewed Coffee or Tea with Chocolate Mints
Evening Buffet Menu
- Selection of Freshly Cut Sandwiches
- Spicy Chicken Wings or Chicken Satay
- Jalapeno Peppers filled with Cheese
- Potato Wedges (Spicy or Plain)
- Spring Rolls or Samosas (Meat or Vegetable)
- Breaded King Prawns or Plaice Goujons
- Sausage Rolls or Cocktail Sausages
- Assorted Quiche
- Mini Tortilla Wraps
- Onion Bhajis
- Melon & Serano Ham
To enquire or book
Simply click the ‘Email Enquiry’ button below and fill out the contact form.